domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

Inside of Vogue's Italia Headquarters

Vogue Experience is what Vogue Italy called it, I would rather name it " hey I'm here Im thirsty for success  and for a job!"

One of THE most remarkable experiences I've been to. Not only because I talked ;) ( I tend to stay mute when it comes to jump whenever there is a small opportunity) but because I had the chance not only to meet and check the Vogue's installations , but to talk one to one with the people and family that represent VOGUE ITALIA.
They were not only nice, but humble and helpful.

Had the opportunity to meet Franca Sozzani-Journalist who now is Director of VOGUE ITALY.



...

got my book singed
"I capricci della moda I post del Direttore"

by: Franca Sozzani



....

continuing with the journey met probably THE MOST important woman that could fulfill my dream of stylist -Sara Maino - Senior Fashion Editor. 
Had the opportunity to ask some tips and questions about how to start, what to do... and of course and internship!

-------
moving on.. some picture of the so called Vogue Experience.



December's Issue
....
rawr!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario